Tuesday, September 05, 2006

No.

That was a moment when I felt all alone, left out in the middle, abondened under the scorching sun in a city of chaos and mayhem. I had two choices either to crumble down and crack under the pressure of that ominous moment or to lick my wounds and without wasting time in lamenting the fate carry on to do what I was upto. I selected the later choice. I didn't allow that moment to suppress my will and write me off. As I withstood that moment everything started to click. Unknown forces came to my help. Strangers became friends and blind curves opened new vistas for me. I didn't do much except saying NO to that moment that was asking me to surrender, that was trying to numb my senses, that was forcing me to withdraw from the game of life.

5 comments:

Masood Ahmed said...

@ Gaurav Jain: Absolutely. You got it!!

Keshi said...

is this for me? Cos right now I feel like surrendering.

Great post...encouraging...woke me up.

Keshi.

Movie Mazaa said...

Way 2 Go!
:)

Masood Ahmed said...

@akeli: Welcome to my blog. Indeed nothing is more rewarding in life than standing for ur will against all odds.

Anonymous said...

i wish i cud stand my ground and say no