Monday, November 06, 2006

Deciphering My Emotions.

Fiction
The difficulty to understand the nature of my emotions has not barred me to look deep inside myself and get a feeling of my emotions. I see a rampant flow of passion gushing out from my heart to inundate the target of my emotions. I am awed by the sheer power of my passion and admit the target of my emotions would be terrified to be swept away in the amorous flood yet I believe when it is over the target of my emotions would have been satiated up to the hilt. This is what I believe; what if when emotions subside I find the target of my emotions in the battered condition? What if instead of being satiated the target of my emotions is devastated? What should I do? Keep the check on my emotions and devoid the target of my emotions of the most gratifying experience of becoming the center of undivided attention of a passionate being. No I cannot go against my nature: this is the message I get from my emotions.

4 comments:

Keshi said...

never go agaisnt your nature...good one!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

me me me me... what is it?

Masood Ahmed said...

@Keshi: :).
@Jackie_109: Too much me..I must have been obsessed by my emotions.

Dawn said...

Yes and I guess one cant go either...if they do then they are not themselves !
Amazing post Masd
Cheers