Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Inevitable Change.

Why am I pulled by the thoughts of past whenever I go to sleep? Why is it so that my past never stops following me? Why do I keep thinking about the cracks that existed in some of my important relationships? Why can't I overcome this? Losses, losses, losses when will the flow of losses cease? Why am I the slave of my impulses? Why I cannot rein my self? Why I keep always thinking that wrongs have been done to me? Why, why, why, why, why, why?????? Oh!! I feel overwhelmed but should I behave like this? No, and I know I shouldn't. I know all the answers but I don't want to admit it. All of my sharp edges have been exposed. The big task ahead. So much to do. I have to do. I will have to do. Oh, my world is changing. I have to accept it. Life is changing. I have led myself too far away, I have to find the road towards my destination. I know what to do. I will prevail. I will have to, I have no other choice. I shall return.

No comments: