Monday, February 21, 2011

Journey to self

Sometimes it felt that we have left behind ourselves so far that it is not worth an attempt to look back to find ourselves. The fear is that we would not be able to find a trace of our lost self and the desolate empty road would make our journey more depressing than it already is. The fear that time has constructed an impenetrable wall between the self that we lost and the hollow self we now possess stops us to try to search for our real being. The fear has stopped me to write because in my heart I know I can find myself through writing. Writing would lead me to trace my self that I had lost in the past. Writings would lead me to future where I will be able to find myself that I lost in the past. Past and future are meaningless if we know that our present is full and we are in equilibrium.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.