Thursday, March 15, 2012

Choice and compulsion

It has been a wonderful journey. So many things that I had thought have come out to be true. One of them was that life is in living not in thinking. No sorry and I cannot tie the key to my sanity to your mood swings. I love life and life loves me. Here at this moment if I am sitting it is because I had said no to many of the opportunities in life that could have taken me to the destinations in which I was not interested. But then I was not able to control everything,  who else has been able to control. So the vagaries of life have brought me to this juncture. If this is so why not just abandon the futile effort to control the future. I don't know what the answer. But what I do know is that life is the combination of happy and sad moments but the most interesting point is that both these moments can be present at the same moment. Each moment is a happy as well as a sad moment. It all depends upon you what you pick. When I say what you pick it means consciously we have to decide what to pick. The picking moment must be deliberate. The power to discern between the choice and compulsion is critical.

No comments: