Thursday, March 15, 2012

A year in Oblivion


From the blog I have been absent since last one year. As I saw my last post was in February 2011. Where the year has gone or has it become part of me. If I try to find the year inside me I have to look for happiness, pain, achievements, and losses. In the whirlwind that life is who has the time to reflect back on the happenings of past or of the last year to be specific. But not doing so would further add up to the feeling of aimless drift in which I find myself now. It may not be the case entirely because our inner compass keeps guiding us about the waywardness of our movements from the destination but taking a stock is a must so that we can achieve focus. Writing the blog keeps me on track on daily basis. February 2011, March 2011, April 2011, May 2011, June 2011, July 2011, August 2011, September 2011-January 2011. For last few months I have gone through some of the experiences in life that have made me realize many realities of life and told me that what's important in life what relationships are most important and who should matter and what things should not matter. I have come across many ups and downs. I feel tired but not lost.

1 comment:

Ali Ambrosio said...

I relate to this so much.

Keep your path. I like the idea of feeling tired but not lost.

Even in my most trying times over the past year (or three years) I have maintained the sense that I am on a greater journey. Sometimes the steps there are confusing and painful, but you will keep walking.

And writing, hopefully!