Monday, August 21, 2006

Call of my heart.

The tranquility of mind depends on the clarity of purpose. What is the purpose of living? Do we have time to think about it? Do we really make a delibrate decision about it?I doubt. What is the purpose of my life? It is an enormous question. I have defined certain goals for my life but I cannot say "this" is the purpose of my life. I want to know myself, my abilities, my potential and work on that. I want to be "Me". Without considering how old I am, what qualifications I possess, how much money I have I want to answer the call of my heart. My heart tells me to love. To love what is around you. How to love? It is a difficult question. I think when I put aside my own biases and take the thing as it is it reveals its beauty and then I could love that. Human beings fascinate me most. I want to reach the real inside the person. I want to peel off the layers subtly of the person and see the real one. The beauty is inside. What I have found is that all human beings are vulnerable to fall in love. They cover themselves up. These covers are the protection against the intruders whom they cannot trust. I want to shed their fear and see through. To see the real one. The greatest joy I get is when someone trusts me and I uphold the trust. The greatest sorrow is to break that trust. I love to reach the heart of other human being and handle it with care. I want to listen and understand. I want to love and be loved. My thirst for love is never quenched. The stream of my love is never dried. We are all different apparently but deep down we are all same. We all crave for love.

6 comments:

Keshi said...

Fantastic post Masd wow!

**I want to be "Me". Without considering how old I am, what qualifications I possess, how much money I have I want to answer the call of my heart

thats right. Our age, looks, qualifications, assets etc are not who/what we really r. We r our heart and soul. And to be able to recognise that and live ur life is a big achievement. Cos not many ppl can do that and alot of ppl die b4 they can even get there.

Like u say, we r beings of love...made to love and to be loved. That's why we seek love all the time.

Wonderful post!

Keshi.

Movie Mazaa said...

Absolutely wonderful expression of the right words doing what they do best - convey the best of emotions in as unambbiguous a manner as possible.

Stunning Post, Masd!
:)

Neihal said...

what more can I add to what Keshi and Velu have written....awesome post!
:)

Dawn said...

Masd, we are the product of love so has to be composed of love and distributors of love...and when we distribute we look for someone else also to do the same to us :) but then...sometimes I think if we all are products of love then why the difference...that some spread love and some dont?
I liked your craving...can this be contagious for others too?
Lets give a try..
awesome topic!
Cheers

Ali Ambrosio said...

Masd, this is a beautiful post and caputures so well many of the things I've been contemplating over the last few days. We *do* need love, just like we need to have contact with other people. The people who are unable to give love, or seek it for that matter, are the ones - like you said - who have been hurt after making themselves vulnerable, yet for some reason chose to shut away their hearts instead of heal and grow.

I wonder, what is the difference between one person who is hearbroken and hurt and decides never to love or seek love again, and the person who is heartbroken and hurt and yet still is out there loving and wanting to be loved?

Kat said...

wow.....beautifully written.
we all crave for love...couldnt agree less!