Saturday, July 08, 2006

Moon

Last night while walking in the street I saw moon peeping between the minaret and a tree. I thought what a photograph it would be. At the same time I felt as if moon was saying to me, "it is only your view that catches me sometimes between a minaret and a tree, sometimes behind the branches of tree, sometimes just above the horizon, sometimes over the desert and sometimes between two of your fingers. For me all of your angles of view are meaningless because I travel in the vast expanse of universe. I am the same at this moment but thousands of my different poses from all over the world may be taken depending on the viewers. Your imagination captures me otherwise I am free beyond your reach."
With these thoughts in my mind as I moved forward I saw moon in a different light, it was soaring high, shining in the cloudless sky, proud and aloof. I extended my hand to catch it but couldn't.

3 comments:

shampoo suicide said...

Volatile hai nah?

Kuan Gung said...

What a wonderful post...the moon framed for us individually in the expanse. A beacon in the night sending impressions and messages to us all, yet in a sense all different. As it drifts through the night sky or greets in the morning, it's meaning remains diverse all dependent on the view or viewer. Thank you for this cosmic treat...excellent images!

Keshi said...

got me in dreamland..

Keshi.