Friday, February 24, 2006

Its suffocating out there

Dust, smoke........on the roads....rickshaws emitting whirls of poisonous smoke and the dust from the ruined roads mixing with them and I am out there...feeling suffocated...my eyes redening and my heart pounding ..... the invisible pillow of fume smothering me, is there anyone who could take off the pillow......but every one is rushing, rushing in or rushing out?.....I don't know but I have to rush back to my home to breath deeply in the air that gives life.......the downtown is a gas chamber .....where poison is poured into the blood and thoughts of the people ......they fight with each other, they lose temper, its mayhem...its hell..yet they don't know what they need....they need fresh air, flowers, blue sky, shining sun......to get back their smiles, to make them generous and accomodating. Fresh air you envelop me.......I cannot live without you.

1 comment:

Trailady said...

I never felt such peace or breathed such sweet air as I did while leading trail rides in the wilds of Northern Idaho here in the US. It was God's country up there- so beautiful!! It was nice just to breathe the air and the mountains were magnificent! By your post, I sensed you were feeling stressed. Peace to you! :o)