Monday, February 20, 2006

Ok , Ok I will do what you say

No, no, no .....I won't delay anymore what I wanna do with my life. Yes I have done always what you,my heart ,say but what can i do you keep saying do this do that ,now u must start this ,...when r u gonna do that..waghera waghera ok..ok...ok..I will start doing what you want..but first lemme write what u want ...u want me
1. to start photographing ( hey...I need to buy digital camera...not that much money in hand right now....ok,...I will have it..Khush..soon, kaha na)
2. to start learning persian..( yeah, its important...if I don't learn Persian this will be bad..I should...)
3. to start walking daily...( Oh yeah I am gaining weight..and I don't like it..I like to look cool, and yeah when I walk I feel fit and egile and energetic so..yes I will start now tonight ....ok.?)
4. to start reading a new book...find a new author....like Milan Kundera or Kazantzakis..yes I am doing it..and I have found ...what was his name ...he was from Portugal yes...lemme see in google...Jose Saramago..yes..now when I will go to Karachi...I will buy his book from liberty ..ok? theek hai na?)
5. to buy new shirts ( fine..next visit to Karachi, from dolman books as well as shirts ....ok?)
6. to visist Gorakh hills.....( now this is hard...u know I have not been in touch with the free wandering part of my soul so..and I am bit hesitatnt......I know I should not fear anything...there is no law and order problem etc but.........ok.ok......ok..ok.I will visit in June will it be fine?)
7. to start learning Spanish.........(yes...it has been my dream and I have learnt a bit as well...ok I will..start it soon for Bolivia, lake Titicaca then......Incas, Andes I love you all. You are right my heart)

it's enough for tonight as you would continue to ask for more.............
Oh I haven't forgot novel, history articles, writing on.................so many topics I will do , I will write ok......now just smile because... I love you.

1 comment:

Fahd Mirza said...

thanks for dropping by to my blog.
ITS AN HONOUR.