Sunday, June 11, 2006

Cats in my home


Cats have always been an integral part of our home. Infact sometimes we say that it's the cat's house in which we are living. They come and go inside our house with free will. The store room is the maternity home for all the cats of neighberhood. There has never been a time when our home has no cats. Cats of all shapes and colours have been the residents. One of the cats has the habit of pushing down the trash bin of the kitchen with its paws on regular basis in search of some edible. My mother is truly annoyed by the cats but has accepted them as unavoidable nuisance.
Today I took this picture of one of the cats of our home. She is taking rest under the champa tree in the hot afternoon.

4 comments:

Asma said...

lolz...lovely family

Brea said...

I should have been a cat!

Masood Ahmed said...

@asma: yeah, lovely family.lots of cats in it.
@brea: and if u were a cat...what would you have done?

Dawn said...

Nice one! I think even in this part of the world...cats are considered acceptable as a pet since one doenst have to take care of them like babies...! They are kind a free soul!
A smile came when I read about your mom...I guess mostly all moms are like that...coz they are moms and they have to deal with kids like us who are nuisance sometimes hahaha :D
Cheers