Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Lava

It is hot fluid lava rushing inside my veins. It is like a fire that devastates whatever comes in its way. My body is becoming like a volcano and it may erupt any time. I have been keeping the restraint, neglecting the comments of those who happen to be around me. Do they think I do not know what is best for me. Ah...the prisoners of routines, how will they know about the life of an independent person? They want to bring me down so that they can gloat over the defeat of a person who has always despised the corrupt system and its parasites. They have underestimated the power of a person who has nothing to fear, nothing to lose. They cannot withstand the wrath of someone who can see straight in their eyes, peel the layers of hypocrisy over their warped personalities and show them their naked prejudices. I warn all the manipulative, mendacious and mediocre blood suckers who have occupied high posts in society not to fiddle with me because if I erupt they will just perish.

4 comments:

shampoo suicide said...

Every day I see people who mold themselves to other people's mindsets, and its rarely I see people who try extracting themselves from the system they in turn associate with? The thing its all about associations, its the way humans associate themselves with society and each other that results in mindsets and norms...

Khawab said...

dont feel lik commenting on anything
:(

Anonymous said...

ahh...the therapeutic effects of writing.....err...correction! BLOGGING! :)
good piece there!

Dawn said...

I can understand the lava that badly wants to erupt...I am like that...I want to be my master...if it works for me fine or else I quit...and look somewhere else ...:) Good Luck buddy....!

Gam-e-hastii kaa 'Asad' kis se ho juz marg ilaaj
shammaa har rang me.n jalatii hai sahar hone tak


Cheers